So I ask a question before and u answer but i wonder when do i ovulate?

Patient: So I ask a question before and u answer but what I Dont understand is some weird things be going in my body because my period come back on the day I should be ovulating so I really Dont get it I was bleeding heavy for the first 3days then the bleeding become spotting still spotting now so I wonder when do I ovulate am confuse and what’s happening to me

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Some women may have bleeding during ovulation because of ho rmonal imbalance, this condition is called as mittelschmerz.Intermenstrual spotting can also be seen due to gondal hormonal imbalance, other possibilities are thyroid hormonal imbalance, local causes like cervical erosion, polyp ect.You can track the ovulation with ovulation kits.If the intermenstrual spotting persists or repeats, better to consult your doctor once and get evaluated.Take care.