So I had a uti diagnosed nearly 4 weeks ago

Q: So I had a uti diagnosed nearly 4 weeks ago and I still have the urgency to go, pressure on my bladder, and pains in my abdomen even though they did another culture and it came back negative. Whatever this thing is also made my cycle so unbearable I thought I would pass out from the pain I the cramps. I have been drinking lots of water and have kept away from caffeine and sugar but even though it's not completelybunbearable I am still not normal and as an athlete this is starting to affect me as during the 2nd week it got worse as I played. I'm only 18 years old!! What could it be? A severe infection that is trying to heal, inflammation, or something else?

Symptoms:  Urgency to go pee, sharp random pains on right side of abdomenand bladder area, pressure on my bladder, nausea