So I had sex for the first time and he

Patient: So I had sex for the first time and he didn’t cum inside of me, but I read up and got worried after reading that pre cum has some semen in it. I took the Plan B One Step pill probably 5 or 6 hours after we had sex because I wanted to be safe. My period ended last Monday, and we had sex Saturday night. So is it very unlikely I could be pregnant? Or is it still pretty possible?

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Pregnancy is possible if intercourse occurs around the peri od of ovulation.If you are having menstrual cycles with the length of around 25 to 26 days or less, ovulation might have occurred during the period of your intercourse.As you took emergency pill within six hours of intercourse the possibility of pregnancy is less in your case.If you miss your expected date of periods, please go for urine pregnancy test once to find out the possibility of pregnancy.Take care.