October 17, 2018

So I had sex with a girl in the middle of Aug’14

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > So I had sex with a girl in the middle of Aug’14

Patient: So I had sex with a girl in the middle of august 2014. She now has contacted me saying she is pregnant but doesn’t know who the father is. This is 7 months after the fact of us having sex. She said she is due July 3 and said there’s a chance it’s mine but that would leave it around 45 weeks after we had sex. Would it be possible for me to be the father with a due date a month after the usually 40 week due date? Could she have started her cycle in the end of September with my sperm in her? If you could let me know of it’s possible it’s mine that’d be great, thank you

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.If you have had an unprotected intercourse after her last menstrual periods, it is likel y that the pregnancy has been caused by you. In case of multiple sexual partners, as apparent from your question, genetic paternity testing only can confirm the biological father. Please consult the local hospital that offer such services.Hope this helps.

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No

×
Show

×
Show

Sponsored Ad