So I had sex with my boyfriend On the first

Patient

Q: So I had sex with my boyfriend On the first day of my period March 25 and he cummed in me and the 2nd day my period was getting lighter and the 3rd day we had sex again and he cummed in me the next day my period ended and my period always lasts a week and today I went to go pee and a small chunk of blood came out I wiped myself and it was light blood , my nipples have been sore I've been feeling sick what could this be ?? Help

Doctor

Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com

I want to assure you that there is no way you can be pregnant as the intercourse happened while you were on your period. The chances of pregnancy, while a woman, is on her period is miniscule.

The blood could have been from your period itself, and it won't recur again.

Hope this was helpful,
Regards.