Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > So I have a small almost round shape hard ball

So I have a small almost round shape hard ball

Patient: So I have a small almost round shape hard ball on the left side of my sack it’s not connected to the ball and has no pain I squeezed it and now it purple help me

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have a swelling of the testis. Causes of swelling of the testes can be:VaricoceleHydroceleTorsion of the testesTumours of the testesYou need to see a Doctor to get a examination done and then a biopsy done if needed to reach the diagnosis.After that, you can attempt to get the surgery or medications to help you with recovery. Hope this helps you.All the best.