So I have a small almost round shape hard ball

Patient : So I have a small almost round shape hard ball on the left side of my sack it's not connected to the ball and has no pain I squeezed it and now it purple help me
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have a swelling of the testis. Causes of swelling of the testes can be: Varicocele Hydrocele Torsion of the testes Tumours of the testes You need to see a Doctor to get a examination done and then a biopsy done if needed to reach the diagnosis. After that, you can attempt to get the surgery or medications to help you with recovery. Hope this helps you. All the best.