Ask The Doctor > Pending > So I have been trying to have a baby but

So I have been trying to have a baby but

Patient: So I have been trying to have a baby but I’m having some issues because of my past and recent tries. I don’t blame it on the active part but I am going to explain the best I can. So 4 or 5 years ago I got pregnant not on purpose but I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks and I was really active (walking around all day). I got pregnant and had a beautiful baby boy and I was really inactive because the doctor put me on bed rest because I was spotting more then regular and had a health baby. On Feb 24 2015 I had a miscarriage of another baby at 10 weeks and I was active again by going to the gym and jogging but I rested when I got the spotting but I still miscarried. So ask all the questions you need to but help me find out how to get pregnant and have a better chance of not losing it. Me and my fiancĂ© would really enjoy the help…

Doctor: