So i have this small red bump on my crotch

Patient : So i have this small red bump on my crotch area which i thought was a pimple but i try to pop it and nothing happens it looks like tgere is a hole on top of the bump that is bleeding but it is not bleeding i do not think this is a big deal but i wanted an opinion
So i have this small red bu...-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. This seems to be due to a ba cterial infection. Mostly it should resolve spontaneously. However, if it does not, you can get a prescription for Mupirocin ointment, and apply 2-3 times daily. Also keep the area clean. This will resolve the bump. Hope this was helpful, Regards