Ask The Doctor > Pending > So I have to move my legs because I have

So I have to move my legs because I have

Patient: So I have to move my legs because I have this feeling that I have to move them, but I do not think its restless leg syndrome because I don’t get any symptoms(painful, ‘antsy’, electrical, creeping, itching, pins and needles, pulling, crawling, and numbness). I think I might have ADHD because I have never kept a job more than 6 months because I get tired of the same thing and I get bored and I get in trouble then I only kept a job for 3 years because the manager at my job she doesn’t care what I do so all I do is walk around and just do work that she asked me to do. if you ask her how I am she would say I’m very very airheaded which means that like I don’t focus and she will also said that I basically have an engine to me because I just keep going keep going. what do you think

Doctor: