So I just got tested for all stds including HIV

Patient

Q: So I just got tested for all stds including HIV. All tests can back negative. Last night was having sex with a girl that I was having sex with prior to tests. Penis was inside her unprotected for less the 40 seconds and not even close to ejaculation or fully hard. I found out she had slept with another 2 guys as well prior to me getting tested. Do I need to get tested again for the short period of time my penis was in her unprotected?

Doctor

A:   Hi.

Read and understood your history of negative tests reports of STD but having unprotected small interaction with the same girl which has similar interaction with two other boys.
This indicates that you have to have tests again and should not have sex with such a person who has multiple partners.
Take care and use protection every time and the better way is to have no sexual interaction with such people at all.

Hope this helps you