So I think I may have been bitten by a tick

Patient : So I think I may have been bitten by a tick. I got very tired, sore muscles, loss of appetite, headache, and a large welt on my side. What could this be?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The symptoms you have described can happen with a tick bite, however, they are seen in many other conditions like viral fever, lymphadenitis, bacterial infections, etc. Kindly see a doctor for an examination and a few blood and urine tests to confirm the diagnosis. The doctor will treat you accordingly with suitable medications and antibiotics if needed. Meanwhile, drink plenty of water and have a bland diet. You may take paracetamol for relief from the body aches and headache as well. Take adequate rest and avoid strenuous activities. Hope this helped. Regards