So, I took some ibuprofen and antibiotics for a toothache about an hour ago.

Patient

Q: So I took some ibuprofen and antibiotics for a toothache about an hour ago and then I went back to bed now I jus I'm trying to stand up I'm having a shooting pain in my back I've never felt this like this and literally could not get out of my bed .I just fell backwards backwards up back up to my pillowI

Doctor

A:   Hi,
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are having acute backache. Cause of can disc prolapse and muscular pain. It can be confirmed by MRI of lumbar spine. Treatment of it is rest in bed in lateral position with both hips and knee in flexion. It is unlikely to be related probably to drugs you are talking.
Hope your query get answered.
Wishing you a good health.
Take care.