So I'm 19 years old and recently started masturbatingI've al


Q: So I'm 19 years old and recently started masturbating...I've always noticed that I have a slight down curve in my penis..But no one in porn has one so do I need to go to the doctor?

Symptoms:  Penis curve

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query and frankly accepting the facts.

Well, the slight curvature in the erected penis is not a problem, as it is just a small variation from normal and will not cause any problem in pleasure or sex .
So stop worrying about it.
In spite of my saying so, it is possible that your worries are still present; is so please consult an Urologist and get confirmed .

Hope this helps you

Related Q&A

Q: I am 34 weeks pregnant and have grade 4 placenta previa, I have already had one heavy bleed and a hospital stay, I am...

Q: I have had clear discharge from my penis for about two months it started 3 days after i had oral/anal sex. Since 3 we...

Q: Any chance of getting a std from a handjob from a massage place? I got one 2 weeks ago, and for some time I feel a li...

Q: Tarted a new pill pack on October 4th (I think I started a few hours late, but less than 24 hours). Had sex on 9th ni...

Q: My husband and I havent had sex in the past 8 months. I'm 30 years old and my husband is 30 as well. Everytime we try...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon