Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > So I’m 19 years old and recently started masturbatingI’ve al

So I’m 19 years old and recently started masturbatingI’ve al

Patient: So I’m 19 years old and recently started masturbating…I’ve always noticed that I have a slight down curve in my penis..But no one in porn has one so do I need to go to the doctor?

Symptoms: Penis curve

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query and frankly accepting the facts.Well, the slight curvature in the erected penis is not a problem, as it is just a small variation from normal and will not cause any problem in pleasure or sex .So stop worrying about it.In spite of my saying so, it is possible that your worries are still present; is so please consult an Urologist and get confirmed .Hope this helps you