So I'm 19 years old and recently started masturbatingI've al

Patient

Q: So I'm 19 years old and recently started masturbating...I've always noticed that I have a slight down curve in my penis..But no one in porn has one so do I need to go to the doctor?

Symptoms:  Penis curve
Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query and frankly accepting the facts.

Well, the slight curvature in the erected penis is not a problem, as it is just a small variation from normal and will not cause any problem in pleasure or sex .
So stop worrying about it.
In spite of my saying so, it is possible that your worries are still present; is so please consult an Urologist and get confirmed .

Hope this helps you