So im on the contraceptive pill which I always take.

Q: So im on the contraceptive pill which I always take at the same time everyday.. Me and my boyfriend have sex most weekends without a condom but I never let him cum inside me or near me just incase. 3 weekends ago we had sex and he didn't cum and I got my period 2 days later which was due.. Last weekend we had sex again and he didn't cum inside me but I feel so ill and this might just be paranoia but my stomach looks a bit bigger than usual.. Im naturally skinny and my stomach looks severely bloated which it never is.. Im just curious to know if I could have gotten pregnant 3 weeks ago even though I have had my period since then?

There is no need to worry about the chances of getting pregnant as you are already on birth control, there was no ejaculation and you have also got your cycle. However, to clear the doubt, you can do a pregnancy test after 2 weeks of the last intercourse date. This will reassure the same and help you reduce your anxiety. Make sure you do not skip your birth control. The bloating could be abdominal fat, constipation or even gaseous collection. Drink plenty of water.

Hope this helped.