So I've been sick for sometime like I've had a

Patient : So I've been sick for sometime like I've had a sore throat ..stuffy nose ..sneezing a lot ...and I gave this guy a bj without condom and he said he was clean and he looked completly cleaned ..he had no scratches bumps or anything and a few days later I still feel the same its just my tongue is white but my throat isn't sore ..am I going to be okay..what medicine can I get in the store to help this ..
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. As you are having sore throat, stuffy nose, white coated to ngue etc, better to consult your doctor once and get evaluated. By clinical examination and investigations like throat swab for culture and sensitivity etc, the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated. Take care.