So I've had some things going on I have experienced

Q: So I've had some things going on. I have experienced this weird feeling After I eat or when im in a restaurant where everything almost feels dreamlike, and its followed by feeling really clamy. Sometimes I actually have to leave the restaurant. And my chest starts to hurt along with it. As of right now I am experiencing a pain around and under my left arm pit going into my chest as well. I had blood work done On Thursday but have not seen a doctor yet. Will a blood test show if I have any issues with my heart etc? I also have a pain in the back left side of my neck. Right now, it scares me because I am a smoker and i know that isnt good. I plan to quit very soon! I just need some advice

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
You seem to be having Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD). I would advise you to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone for reflux. Also, you should take soft and bland diet. You should also put a pillow below your head when you sleep. Make a habit to walk after all meals. More important here is to avoid alcohol and smoking in case you do. I would also recommend you to take soft and bland diet only. Always brush before you sleep.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy