So last night me and my girlfriend were dry humping

Patient : So last night me and my girlfriend were dry humping and I ejacualted. I had my underwear on and she had on pants and underwear. The semen got on my underwear and her pants but her underwear had no sign of the semen. I also was pretty distant when I ejacualted. Is it possible that she can get pregnant in this situation.
Doctor :   Hello dear, Thanks for trusting us about your health care. I can understand your concern here. The chances of pregn ancy are not there in this type of sexual activities. For pregnancy to happen semen should be deposits inside the vagina or penetration is very important, as in your case it does not happen, so the chances of pregnancy are not there in your case. Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions. Good luck. Regards