So last thursday my girlfriend and i had sex We

Q: So last thursday my girlfriend and i had sex. We were only doing it for about a minute before we got inturrupted and stopped. I didnt have a chance to ejaculate and I didnt masturbate or ejaculate the day before. She thinks she may be pregnant. Is this possible?

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

The initial secretions that are there for lubrication also contain sperms and just 1 sperm is enough for getting pregnant. So, it's not essential that if you don't ejaculate, she can't get pregnant.
You have not mentioned her last menstrual period date and date you had sex. So, i am unable to calculate if you were in safe period when you had sex or not.
However, now she needs to wait for her periods. In case she misses her periods, get urine pregnancy test done at home after 10 days of missing periods.
If you could provide me date of your last menstrual period as well as the date you had the sexual activity, I can help you better.
I would advise you to be cautious next time and to use protection while having any sexual activity.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy