So me and my boyfriend had sex friday with out

Patient : So me and my boyfriend had sex friday with out a condom and we are pretty sure he didn't ejaculate inside of me but there is a possible chance that he could have but my period just stopped on Thursday and right now my stomach hurts but only my left side hurts what would this mean when I need to see a doctor about this???
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. If your period stopped on Thursday t here is no way you can get pregnant. Ovulation occurs around the 14th day of the cycle, considering it is a normal 28-35 days cycle. Also, for pregnancy to occur, intercourse with ejaculation inside the female vagina is extremely important. There are lots of different causes for left sided abdominal pain such as urinary tract infection, bladder infection, gastroenteritis, colitis, etc. So, if the pain is persistent you can meet your physician and get an ultrasound whole abdomen done to get a conclusive diagnosis. Hope this was helpful. Regards.