So, me and my fling were getting it on when

Patient

Q: So, me and my fling were getting it on when his frelumum partially ripped. We noticed quite a bit of blood on him and I had a decent amout of blood inside me as well. I know my period is supposed to start any day and even had some spotting prior to the event.. So now I'm worried about contracting anything and everything. Especially knowing that aids and hepatitis c /b can be contracted from blood. I don't know what to do. Should I go see a Dr now or wait it out?

Also.. Because we both had blood in/on us. Should he get checked out as well ?

Doctor