So my boyfriend and I were intimate last night, I

Patient : So my boyfriend and I were intimate last night, I have him a hand job while he was laying next to me fingering me. He cummed and then proceeded to finger me. Then cum got on the blanket, sheet and my leg. He said he didn't touch himself before he fingered me again. If he accidentally did, and cum was on his fingers, could I possibly get pregnant?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. There is a chance that you get pregnant. The chance is small. You can also rewrite the q uestion with the details of your periods dates and the period length and frequency. Also, get a pregnancy test after 7 days of the periods date. Hope this helps you. All the best.