So my docter recomanded me this medacation for acene on

Patient : So my docter recomanded me this medacation for acene on the side of my nose (its about only 4 pimples but one of those pimples became large i i had these pimples for about a year now)so the medacation is called "erythromycin and benzoyl peroxide topical gel " can someone explain to me how to apply it and use it ?
Symptoms:  If i press down on the biggest pimple on the side of my nose it hurts
Doctor :   Hello, Welcome to ATD. Thank you for the query. To use the gel, follow these steps: Wash the affected areas with a mild soapless cleanser and gently pat dry with a clean towel. Squeeze the contents of the pouch onto your palm. Use your fingertip to blend the gel with 5-10 circular motions. Use your fingertips to spread a thin layer of gel evenly over the affected area. Avoid getting the gel in your eyes, nose, mouth, or other body openings. If you do get the gel in your eyes, wash with warm water. Look in the mirror. If you see a white film on your skin, you have used too much medication. After applying on affected area do wash your hands. Hope this helps. Take care.