So my girlfriend and I had sex on May 23

Patient: So my girlfriend and I had sex on May 23. She is on the pill and I didn’t orgasm/ejaculate at all (had some guests stop by, got interrupted). She had her period on June first and it was a regular period. This week she has been feeling nauseous and has been having headaches. She’s scared she may be pregnant and I wasn’t worried but with her worrying about it, it has got me worried.

Symptoms: Nauseous, headache, can’t sleep,

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query at ATD.It is not possible that your girlfriend could be pregnant as she has got her c ycle after the last sexual intercourse. This rules out a chance of pregnancy provided there have not been any further episodes of intercourse after the last cycles. The nausra,headache and lack of sleep could be due to a preoccupied stress of being pregnant or could be a migraine. Kindly reassure her and ask her not to worry.Meanwhile, you can ask her to consult a physician for an examination to rule out the causes for nausea and treat her accordingly.Feel free to write back for further clarifications.Hope this helped.Regards