So my girlfriend and I had sex on May 23

Patient

Q: So my girlfriend and I had sex on May 23. She is on the pill and I didn't orgasm/ejaculate at all (had some guests stop by, got interrupted). She had her period on June first and it was a regular period. This week she has been feeling nauseous and has been having headaches. She's scared she may be pregnant and I wasn't worried but with her worrying about it, it has got me worried.

Symptoms:  Nauseous, headache, can't sleep,
Doctor

Thanks for the query at ATD.

It is not possible that your girlfriend could be pregnant as she has got her cycle after the last sexual intercourse. This rules out a chance of pregnancy provided there have not been any further episodes of intercourse after the last cycles. The nausra,headache and lack of sleep could be due to a preoccupied stress of being pregnant or could be a migraine. Kindly reassure her and ask her not to worry.

Meanwhile, you can ask her to consult a physician for an examination to rule out the causes for nausea and treat her accordingly.

Feel free to write back for further clarifications.
Hope this helped.