So my girlfriend has been experiencing this sickness or dise

Patient

Q: So my girlfriend has been experiencing this sickness or disease sort of like sleep paralysis. she also said that it might be heart arryhthmia. Lately she has experience difficulty on breathing while sleeping. she said that she will feel panic after the sleep and sometimes she cant fall adleep because if she does she will feel hard to breathe. So how can i help her doctor?

Symptoms:  Hard to breathe, hard to move, feel panic after sleeping
Doctor