August 16, 2018

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > So my knee has been hurting everyday for the past

So my knee has been hurting everyday for the past

Patient: So my knee has been hurting everyday for the past week. It’s like the bottom area of my knee kinda where the lcl Mcl and meniscus is. My mom tells me I have loose joints and I have been having knee and ankle problems for the past two years. I want to know what’s wrong. I have been playing soccer and track so I have been running and jumping a lot.

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Read and understood your history of pain in the knee and the ankle joints.To know the exact problems, you should do the following;- Get a clinical evaluation done by an Orthopedic Surgeon.- MRI studies to supplement the diagnosis.- Further treatment as per the findings.Hope this helps you.