So my knee has been hurting everyday for the past

Patient : So my knee has been hurting everyday for the past week. It's like the bottom area of my knee kinda where the lcl Mcl and meniscus is. My mom tells me I have loose joints and I have been having knee and ankle problems for the past two years. I want to know what's wrong. I have been playing soccer and track so I have been running and jumping a lot.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your history of pain in the knee and the ankle joints. To know the exact problems, you should do the following; - Get a clinical evaluation done by an Orthopedic Surgeon. - MRI studies to supplement the diagnosis. - Further treatment as per the findings. Hope this helps you.