So my last period was March 26th, my cycle is

Patient : So my last period was March 26th, my cycle is every 28 days, i havent had my period like normal but had some light bleeding today and feeling slight cramping but it has stopped nd turned brown, its already 3 days past my regular start date. What could this be?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Little bit of irregularity in periods can occur due to many causes. Usually menstrual cycle with length of 21 days to 35 days and minor variations in menstrual flow should be considered as normal only. So, better to wait for few more days and your may get your regular flow soon. If you want to rule out the possibility of pregnancy, please go for urine pregnancy test once. Take care