Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > So my period came on time but it lasted only 2 days

So my period came on time but it lasted only 2 days

Patient: Sooo my period came on the day it was supossed to but it only lasted for two days and it wasn’t heavy at all it was just a little… It’s weird because my period usually last for 6 days and I’ve been sick a couple of days and whenever me and my boyfriend had sex he never used a condom and we did it atleast 14 times he was here for 4 days I’ve only puked once…. I’ve been eat more than usual and I’ve had little mood swings…. I’ve been peeing a lot

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.If your periods have come on time and have been reduced in flow, there is nothing much to worry. But since you have had a history of sexual intercourse, it could mean an implantation bleeding very rarely. Keeping that in mind, do a urine pregnancy test and rule out pregnancy, though it is not required.Next time, avoid unprotected intercourse.Hope this helped.Regards