So my step sister is disabled cause of diabetic obesity

Patient

Q: So my step sister is disabled cause of diabetic obesity she weighs 396lbs and has to use her powerchair to get around but when she walks to the scooters in public store she loves wearing heels and it makes her feet swell and hurt alot is that because she is so heavy

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Diabetes is a big risk factor for both heart and kidney disease and these could be causing the symptoms. Please see a Doctor to get checked and confirm that these are normal. If so, please get the right treatment for this. All the best.

Hope this helps you.