Soar Penis

Q: Hello Doctor,

I have an unprotected sex quiet few times now. Some weeks back i had this soar penis, like this tip of the penis is aching, but it went away after a day or two. And now it happened to me again. But this time its been 3 days and the pain isn't going away. Today it felt burning as well when i was siting at a friends place. Later today i came back and tried to masturbate to see if it was due to friction. But after ejaculation i went to toilet to urinate. After urination i felt some thing is stuck inside. i tried to urinate again after 5 mins and slowly the feeling that some thing is stuck inside went away. But i still feel the pain when i turn around. And yes when i pay attention to it it feel more pain.
I cant hardly explain where the pain exactly is. But right now it feels the pain is in the lower part of penis. Morning it felt pain was in the upper part of penis.

What is it doctor?