Soarness in upper left Arm after workout.

Patient : I have a swollen upper left Arm, i was working out three days ago and am worried it might be a muscle strain? It feels like my arm is full of fluid. Waht do you think this could be?
Doctor :   You may be having what is known as delayed onset muscle soreness. This is a normal response of the body after the micros copic tears in the muscles due to working out. There is no reason to be alarmed and the soreness is just a sign that the body is adapting to the workout. You may try compress with ice to relieve the symptoms.