Soldier needs help with Acromion morphology.

Patient

Q: I recently got an MRI of my left shoulder for pain, and because my arm comes out of my shoulder whenever I pull on it, or I pick something up. My question is, what type of treatments are out there for this problem. This is not a pain that I can just suck up any longer.

Findings. Mildly increased signal is seen at the acromicoclavicular joint. Joint space narrowing is appreciated. A small amount of fluiid is seen below the acromion. Acromial morphology is latterly downsloping.
There is diffusely increased signal is seen in the distal supraspinatus and infraspinatus tendons. Remaining rotator cuff tendons are unremarkable.

And the impression of the radiologist is

Supraspinatus and infraspinatus tendonopathy.
Edema at the acromioclavicular joint may indicate low grade injury. Small amount of subacromial subdeltoid bursitis.

Doctor