Ask The Doctor > Pending > Solution for Dandruff and the resulting hair fall

Solution for Dandruff and the resulting hair fall

Patient: Hi, My name is Shijin Philip. I am a Registered Nurse who works with a hospital in Melbourne. Is there any remedy for dandruff and the resulting hair fall?I am fed up with so many shampoos, different types of oils, many natural herbs including henna powder. However, my hair loss doesn’t stop ever and it rockets to be larger amounts day by day. I met one of my friends recently and he suggested to use tar shampoo. However, I couldn’t find the logic behind that. Is that better to go and meet a G.P.or specialist for this? I am nearly a bald headed man in my younger age itself.Could you please suggest a solution for this?

Doctor: