Some sort of depression, Apathy & nonchalance

Q: Hi,
I'm 24 years old Male. I'm a student and its my final year of study. I'm single and I live with my parents & grandfather.
My complain is that I spend my time doing nothing. I should have been graduated by now but I didn't take my last year exams so I still have to take them this year. I had the opportunity to make my delay only six months, but I did nothing to achieve that and the exams are after few days so I had to wait another 6 months as whatever I do in these few days I won't pass them.

I think my problem started since I was a child, as I didn't have any goal through my life. I worked only to pass levels of my life and move into other levels, but know I even lost this.
I visited a psychiatrist one year ago, he first diagnosed my condition as some of depression and asked me to draw some daily curves with my mood changes every 2 hrs and visit him after 2 weeks. When he saw the curves he told me depression isn't of interest in my condition and we will focus on the second problem I complained of which was loss of concentration. I thought he can't get my real problem so I stopped visiting him.

Now, I need to know, what shall I do to take my self out that circle, I'm afraid I would loss more time of my life sitting at this chair doing nothing, fearing to go outside not to loss my study time while I'm already losing it.

I tried to practice sport, stay away from social media but every-time I fail to complete a week doing that.