Someone i know suspects that she is pregnant She just

Patient : Someone i know suspects that she is pregnant. She just missed her period. The last intercourse she had was 3 weeks ago. Therefore, she suspects she is 3 weeks pregnant. Is there anything that she can do to stop the pregnancy because she is not ready for it.
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you our best on this medical platform. I have read your query in detail and I understand your concern. First of all pregnancy needs to be confirmed. She can go for a urine pregnancy test which can be done by a kit at home. If the urine test comes out to be positive and she doesn't want to carry the pregnancy, she needs to visit a gynecologist who will perform Medical termination of pregnancy. It should not be attempted at home, as it can be dangerous. Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy