August 17, 2018

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Someone i know suspects that she is pregnant She just

Someone i know suspects that she is pregnant She just

Patient: Someone i know suspects that she is pregnant. She just missed her period. The last intercourse she had was 3 weeks ago. Therefore, she suspects she is 3 weeks pregnant. Is there anything that she can do to stop the pregnancy because she is not ready for it.

Doctor: Hello.Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you our best on this medical platform.I have read your query in detail and I understand your concern.First of all pregnancy needs to be confirmed. She can go for a urine pregnancy test which can be done by a kit at home. If the urine test comes out to be positive and she doesn’t want to carry the pregnancy, she needs to visit a gynecologist who will perform Medical termination of pregnancy. It should not be attempted at home, as it can be dangerous.Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy