Someone to advise me on my man-hood.

Patient: On my manhood, it’s like a pimply substance but I am not 100% sure, I know it’s not an STD or anything like that.




Symptoms: None.

Doctor: Hello,If you are sure that the pimple over your manhood is not an STD as you have not been sexually active then it cou ld just be a folliculitis or a carbuncle which gets pus filled and can be treated with an antibiotic cream over it for few days. Unless it is itchy and multiple in growth, then it would require a culture to identify the causative organism,regards


Ask The Doctor
Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

Dr. Suneel Sharman completed his residency in Family Medicine at the University of Toronto. He currently operates Infinity Health Centre, a walk-in-clinic in downtown Toronto.

View all posts