Someone who specialises in the treatment of back pain

Patient

Q: I have had chronic back pain and recently lost feeling in both legs and collapsed. I regained feeling again after sitting for 10 minutes.
My doctor sent me for an xray and the results are as follows: There is a moderate lumbar scoliosis convex to the right. The Cobb angle measures approximately 38 degrees. There is moderate - severe L3-L4, L4-L, and L5-S1 discogenic degeneration. There is bilateral lumbar facet joint arthropathy particularly involving the bilateral L4-L5 and right L5-S1 facet joints.
The conclusionof the xray is as follows: Moderate lumbar scoliosis with degenerate discogenic and facet joint disease.
My doctor has referred me to a physiotherapist.
I have the films online but am unable to interpret them.
I am wondering if you could give me an opinion as to what I should do next.
I have in the past had back pain but have been able to manage it. I can no longer do that as it is chronic now.
The pain is usually not severe but at times it can become very severe restricting any movement.
The only time I am pain free is when I lie down.
Thank you.
EDIT:
I am a female 59 years old.

Symptoms:  Back pain
Doctor