Something Besides Parkinson's that can cause this?

Patient

Q: I am a 26 year old male. For the past year or so I have had increasingly bad restless legs syndrome that extends to my neck and arms and wherever it chooses, it seems. In July I started on Pramipexole after I just couldn't take the lack of sleep any longer. I worked up to 1mg per day at bedtime.

Shortly thereafter I began experiencing what I guess would be called fasciculations. These appear everywhere. Literally everywhere. My face, legs, arms, abdomen, etc. Muscles I didn't know existed twitch. I also began noticing that muscles in my face feel stiff, like I could move them but then they would take a long time relaxing. I found that if I turned my head to one side or the other and smiled, half of my smile would stick and would kind of click back into place. Almost invariably this would set off more twitching in my face.

I've been having cramping in my feet, and about two weeks ago I was walking at work and my foot didn't move back properly and I actually fell. This is the second time I've fallen because my legs didn't seem to work quite right in the last four months. I usually start running again at this time of year, but I'm a little hesitant to start again.

I'm currently taking 5mg selegiline per day for the RLS and I think it's helping the twitching somewhat. Not sure though.

Does this sound like Parkinson's or something else? Please say something else! I don't know what the else may be, and I'm a little nervous. I have two kids I need to raise and need to work.

Doctor