Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Something is going on with BOTH of my hands My

Something is going on with BOTH of my hands My

Patient: Something is going on with BOTH of my hands. My left hand has blisters that burn and has a sore on the palm of my hand that looks like my skin is being eatentthe same with my right hand it burns badly to the point I can’t sleep. First the docots said staph infection now exzema

Symptoms: Blisters burning itching missing skin pain

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I understand your concern.Blisters as in your case may form as a result of Stap hylococcal infection known as Bullous impetigo as your doctor told you.Another possibility in your case is Irritant contact dermatitis to something you handled with both your hands. It is characterised by blisters formation followed by eczematous rash.In eczema, I prefer to advise topical steroid like hydrocortisone to my patients.You can share my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Stay healthy