Something is wrong, but what? could i be preg with bleeding?

Patient : Im 38, over weight and a smoker. im late by one day starting my period, i have every early preg symptom there is, nausea, dizziness, cramping just a little,head ache, sinus bleeding,fatigue,food aversions,breasts very painful, bloating and irritability. i took 2 preg tests about a week ago, one was neg, the other was neg, but after a while went to positive very faintly. but the problem is ive been spotting pink and brown, and when i wipe, its streaked red, pink,orange sometimes purple, and its a lot of streaking. so does it sound like im preg or not? also i have quit smoking because here lately every tim ei light up, i get so sick at my stomach. please help me figure out whats wrong. my bf hates when i go to tyhe doc so i dont go, but something is very wrong with me these past 3 weeks. thankyou