Something on my blood?

Patient : My body itches and i have this kind of internal pimples on my body that actually are inflamations and now recently i start to feel a little pain on my urethral canal. Its not really pain but a discomfort and it almost feel like itches. I have those symptomes a whe now and seems like it is getting worse and worse. Please help me do figure out what is going on with me :(
Symptoms:  Itches on my body, internal pimples inflamation, discomfort in urinating
Doctor :   It seems that you have two problems, one is the itching and rashes on your body and the second, pain in the urethra. You have not mentioned the duration of your symptoms and the pattern of rashes. Generalized body itching, that has persisted for a while, may or may not be due to allergy. Common non-allergic causes like scabies or fungal infections (both resulting from poor personal hygiene) can be easily diagnosed and managed by your family doctor. However, for your urethral pain, you are advised to get a Urine Test (Routine and Microscopic examination) done, to rule out infection. Drink plenty of water and visit your doctor with the urine report for further help.

Related Q&A

Q: I was in vacation and 4 days into the trip I developed a itchy feeling all over my body. I have no bite marks however...

Q: I got a test ige immunoglobulin serum test . The value cams 520 ? What does this mean . I am a 30 years old mum .

Q: My friend took alegra and tussin and speed and now he says he is having a hard time breathing and stayingawake

Q: Hello, I had my nose pierced about 4 weeks ago. I thought I was starting to get an infection but it turned out to be...

Q: I really want a cat but suffer with allergies. Is there any way I can live with one and control the allergy


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon