Somethings wrong with my Mirena and nobody seems to care or want to help me.

Patient: 5 days ago i started cramping i have Mirena IUD so i took a pregnancy test to make sure no eptopic pregnancy was present. It was negative. 2 days after that i noticed my vagina was severly inflammed. I felt inside me and noticed my strings were almost out of my vagina. So i tried to pull it out. ( I have no insurance) It gave quite a bit of resistance and i felt a pop and immediate pain. So i sucked it up and went to the ER. The ob there said my mirena was in place but my strings are a little long I explained to her my pain and the fact that i have had Mirena for 2 years and no problems like this before why now? can we just figure something out to stop my pain or at least find out whats wrong. She instructed me that they will not do an ultrasound on me and that i am fine and discharged me. Now like i stated before i do not have insurance i try to avoid the ER when i can so for me to take a trip there , then there must be something wrong , i know my body theres something wrong. What should I do? Should i just wince through the pain and pull it out? I am so lost…

Doctor: