Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Sometimes after i ejaculate i need to pee shortly after

Sometimes after i ejaculate i need to pee shortly after

Patient: Sometimes after i ejaculate i need to pee shortly after. After i pee, my dick begins to burn for 20-60minutes. I never thought much about it but this is the 4th night in a row this has happened and its REALLY starting to hurt and irritate me. The only way to relieve the pain is to constantly try and pee even if no urine comes out. I definintaly do not have an std because i am still a virgin. What the hell is going on and how to i prevent this burning feeling?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.You have an UTI. This does not need sex to occur. See a Doctor to get medications to hel p you with this. Wishing you a speedy recovery. All the best.Hope this helps you