Sometimes during masturbation my right testicle starts hurting and I

Patient : Sometimes during masturbation my right testicle starts hurting and I don't know why, can you answer me as soon as possible please?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. The causes of pain in the in the right testicle during masturbation can be: - Partial r otation leading to partial torsion of the testis causes pain. - Excessive activity leads to contraction of the abdominal musculature and thjat in turn can cause this problem. - There can be a partial or complete clock of the vas deference. I would advise you the following: Consult an Urologist or a General Surgeon for clinical evaluation, physical examination , investigations and possible treatment as per the findings. If torsion is the problem , a single stitch operation will solve your problem. If there is block of the vas, vaso-vasostomy can help. I hope this answer helps you.