Sometimes during masturbation my right testicle starts hurting and I

Q: Sometimes during masturbation my right testicle starts hurting and I don't know why, can you answer me as soon as possible please?

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

The causes of pain in the in the right testicle during masturbation can be:
- Partial rotation leading to partial torsion of the testis causes pain.
- Excessive activity leads to contraction of the abdominal musculature and thjat in turn can cause this problem.
- There can be a partial or complete clock of the vas deference.

I would advise you the following:
Consult an Urologist or a General Surgeon for clinical evaluation, physical examination , investigations and possible treatment as per the findings.
If torsion is the problem , a single stitch operation will solve your problem.
If there is block of the vas, vaso-vasostomy can help.

I hope this answer helps you.