Sometimes during masturbation my right testicle starts hurting and I

Patient: Sometimes during masturbation my right testicle starts hurting and I don’t know why, can you answer me as soon as possible please?

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.The causes of pain in the in the right testicle during masturbation can be:- Partial r otation leading to partial torsion of the testis causes pain.- Excessive activity leads to contraction of the abdominal musculature and thjat in turn can cause this problem.- There can be a partial or complete clock of the vas deference.I would advise you the following:Consult an Urologist or a General Surgeon for clinical evaluation, physical examination , investigations and possible treatment as per the findings.If torsion is the problem , a single stitch operation will solve your problem.If there is block of the vas, vaso-vasostomy can help.I hope this answer helps you.