Sometimes I think or dream I see something or someone

Patient : Sometimes I think or dream I see something or someone than open my eyes seeing faint traces of it. It's really starting to scare me because it's getting worse. What's wrong?
Doctor :   Hello Thank you posting your query on ATD. Such types of experiences are called as hallucinations. Actually, if you would have given a proper medical history, it could be more helpful. Many time intoxication of any kind may give rise to similar experience. It could be sleeping pills, anxiolytics, antidepressants, alcohol and any other narcotic substance. If you are not on any medicines, kindly visit your physician and request him to carry out all necessary blood tests to know the status of your blood and biochemistry. Non spicy diet, meditation, regular walking and changing sleeping place may help you to get rid of such experience. Wish you a good health

Related Q&A

Q: I have this lesions on my gum, i attached pictures. What are these lesions on my gum. Are they serious?

Q: Hi,, My tongue over the last week or so, has went from a green tint to now yellow down the front and back. Its not ...

Q: I got into a scuffle in hockey the other day. I bit my tongue. It hasnt closed up really. Its about a half inch long ...

Q: My tongue normally rests at the bottom of my mouth, but a few days ago I noticed that all of a sudden I am constantly...

Q: I recently noticed the small thing under my tongue seems to be swollen or have a couple red bumps. There also appear...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon