Sometimes my body suddenly began to itch and hives all

Q: Sometimes my body suddenly began to itch and hives all over my body within a short period causes. In some cases, this condition is associated with a sharp drop in blood pressure as it may lead to unconsciousness. In many cases, this case will be resolved within one to two hours. But in severe cases it took up to several hours long and is leading to hospitalization. Due to sensitivity tests no problem found. Also I checked in different tests but unfortunately the reason of this problem not found and so no treatment.
This is very bad and harmful situation for me. So would you please help in this regard?
(Gender: Male; Age:35; Length:192 cm; Weight: 102Kg)

Symptoms:  Hives all over my body ; Falling blood pressure