Sometimes when I bend my knee or when i sit

Patient : Sometimes when I bend my knee or when i sit cross legged my right knee feels kinda like something slips out of place and it wont allow me to unbend my knee. If I sit back down in the position that it happened in and put pressure against the side of my knee while unbending it, it fixes it. Do you have any clue what it could be?
Symptoms:  Knee locking up and not being able to unbend it.
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are l ikely to be having meniscus tear or discoid meniscus as you locked your knee. It is confirmed by MRI of knee joint. It can be treated by meniscectomy. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.