Sometimes when I pee it burns a lot

Q: Sometimes when I pee it burns a lot and can last for about half an hour this can happen for 1 or 2 days In a month or it will burn then go away after I've peed, I've had the dip test they said its normal also been on antibiotics and did nothing I can also get sudden pelvic pain this has been happening since I was around 8 years old

A:   Hello.

Looks like you have developed a chronic urinary tract infection. The other causes could be a vaginal infection, pelvic inflammatory disease or even a kidney stone causing such symptoms.
It is better to get an examination done by a Urologist. The Doctor may need to do a few tests like blood and urine tests as well as an ultrasound to rule out the causes. A high vaginal swab may also be needed. The Doctor will then treat you accordingly. Meanwhile, drink plenty of water.

Hope this helped.