Son is taking recreational drugs when already a diagnosed diabetes insipidus sufferer

Patient

Q: My 16 year old stepson has been diagnosed with diabetes insipidus (ADH) since he was 7 or 8 years old and has to take daily medication to control his kidney functions. We have recently found out that he is taking recreational drugs such as MDMA and marijuana along with drinking alcohol. He has become aggressive and unreasonable and I am concerned of the effct the drugs and alcohol are having on his condition and the dangers associated with it.

Doctor