Sore breast, always tired, been feeling sick

Patient

Q: Sore breast, always tired, been feeling sick for just over a week, cramps in my stomach, due on in just over a week an half

Doctor

A:   Hi,

If you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation, there is a possibility of pregnancy.
Though your symptoms are suggesting the possibility of pregnancy, just by symptoms we cannot come to one conclusion as these type of symptoms can be seen in other conditions like premenstrual phase, pelvic inflammatory disease etc.
If you cross the expected date of periods, better to go for urine pregnancy test to find out the possibility of pregnancy.
Meanwhile, you can take symptomatic treatment with your doctor's advice.

Hope this helps.
Take care.