Sore left tonsil after what we thought was strep?

Q: Hello, i am a 30year old male good health, i recent though i had strep throat. went to dr and test was negative however they gave me amox for 10 days and it helped but not fully. Now my left tonsil is still painful, yellowish looking. its bigger than my right and hurts when i drink something especially cold and sometmes eating. My left ear and under jaw is a dull pain as well. im wondering what else it could be? the backside of my tongue on the left side is also sore and i saw a few bumps on it.

Symptoms:  Dry nose, sore left side throat. sore left ear and under jaw